Not sure what option is best for you? Take a look at the video below to learn more about leasing vs. financing.
What is financing?
Before you own the road, you may want to own your Volkswagen. With our financing plans, you can do just that. You can choose a personalized deposit, financed amount, term and repayment structure. What’s more, you can borrow the required funds at a low interest rate and pay for your vehicle over your chosen term.
- Own your Volkswagen for the life of the vehicle and build equity
- No vehicle customization limits or kilometre restrictions
- Competitive rates and flexible terms from Volkswagen Finance
What is leasing?
If you like to keep things fresh and your monthly payments low, leasing might be just the thing for you. Depending on your needs, the length of your lease can be anywhere from 1 to 5 years with a set kilometre limit. At the end of the lease, you can pick a new Volkswagen for your next adventure, purchase your current Volkswagen for a predetermined price, or return it to your Volkswagen dealer.
- May provide lower monthly payments than financing, over a shorter term
- Flexible lease terms and a range of kilometre allowances that suit your lifestyle
- Ability to turn-in your vehicle for a newer Volkswagen model or buy your vehicle at a predetermined price at lease maturity
- Drive a new Volkswagen more often!
Choose from 24, 36, 48, or 60 months on new current model year vehicles.
Low monthly payments
A range of VW Select terms
No kilometre limits
No excess wear and tear charges
Several options at the end of your contract