What is financing?
Before you own the road, you may want to own your Volkswagen. With our financing plans, you can do just that. You can choose a personalized deposit, financed amount, term and repayment structure. What’s more, you can borrow the required funds at a low interest rate and pay for your vehicle over your chosen term.
- Own your Volkswagen for the life of the vehicle and build equity
- No vehicle customization limits or kilometre restrictions
- Competitive rates and flexible terms from Volkswagen Finance
Choose from 24, 36, 48, or 60 months on new current model year vehicles.
- Low monthly payments
- A range of VW Select terms
- No kilometre limits
- No excess wear and tear charges
- Several options at the end of your contract
- *VW Select and VLPP is not available to residents of Quebec.
For information on other Volkswagen Protection Plus options click here.
What it is
Get up to a decade of stress-free driving with the Volkswagen Protection Plus®. Mechanical Breakdown Protection, a coverage plan that protects your vehicle against unexpected covered l breakdowns for up to 10 years or 200,000 kilometres. And with 24-hour roadside assistance, trip interruption protection, and vehicle rental benefits, life is an open road. We also know our vehicles are built to last. So if you don’t make a claim during the term of your coverage, our Claim Free Reward benefit on select plans* provides reimbursement benefits to reward your claims free experience.
*Claim Free Reward benefit only available on select 4 star and 5 star plans.
Levels of Coverage
5 Star ★★★★★
Supreme coverage for total peace-of-mind. All components are covered except for a select list of exclusions. Available on all new, certified pre-owned and used Volkswagen vehicles.
4 Star ★★★★
Extensive coverage across the powertrain and many other critical vehicle components that can be costly to repair. Available on all new, certified pre-owned and used Volkswagen vehicles.
3 Star ★★★
Essential coverage for major powertrain components on your new, Certified Pre-owned, or used Volkswagen. Maximum coverage limit of $4,000 per repair visit.
- Genuine Volkswagen parts and certified Volkswagen technicians
- Trip interruption reimbursement if your vehicle breaks down and repairs last overnight ($100 per day, up to $500 per repair visit).
- Rental benefit ($50 per day, up to $200 per repair visit).
- Transferable upon sale of your Volkswagen
- Claims Free Reward Benefit on select plans
- Multiple deductible options including $0 deductible
- Coverage in Canada and the continental U.S.
24 Hour roadside assistance
- Battery jump-starting
- Lock-out service
- Fuel delivery
- Flat tire changes
For information on other Volkswagen Protection Plus options click here
What it is
To help replace your vehicle in the event of a vehicle loss, Volkswagen Protection Plus Vehicle Loss Privilege Program* gives you a host of options for different loss events that can occur:
1. Negative Equity Privilege
When your vehicle is a total write-off and your balance on your vehicle loan is more than what your vehicle is worth, Negative Equity Privilege can step in to help. By providing an in-store loyalty credit for the difference between your insurer settlement amount and the remaining loan balance, this program can help you replace your Volkswagen.
2a. Total Loss Event Privilege
Sometimes, you do have to completely let go. Your insurer would call this a total loss of your vehicle (from such things as collision, fire or theft). In such a scenario, your insurer will quite often only pay the fair market value of your vehicle. With Total Loss Event Privilege, you’re eligible for a fixed in-store loyalty credit towards a replacement vehicle which helps offset some of the added cost of getting that new set of wheels.
2b. Partial Loss Event Privilege
In case your last fender-bender resulted in a damage record on your vehicle’s history report, a damage declaration could reduce the resale value of your vehicle. That’s why having a Partial Loss Event Privilege can be so beneficial. When it’s time to purchase or lease a new vehicle, it provides an in-store loyalty credit to help you make up for the loss in resale value.
3. Theft Event Privilege
With Theft Event Privilege, in the event your vehicle is stolen and not recovered, you are eligible for a fixed in-store loyalty credit towards a replacement vehicle.
- Payable in affordable monthly installments
- 60-day money back guarantee
* Vehicle Loss Privilege Program is not available to residents of Quebec.