Automotive Product Advisor
Northside Volkswagen in Sault Ste. Marie is seeking to hire a professional, motivated person to join our growing sales team. If you’re a customer oriented individual and ready to kick start your career, we’re ready to invest in your future.
Above all else, we are a dealership that is built around and prides itself on excellent customer service and transparency. From start to finish, we want our client’s car buying process to be a positive and exciting experience. We have an experienced and knowledgeable team of advisors to help guide customers to the perfect vehicle and want YOU to join our team.
Experience selling vehicles is not a requirement but is an asset. We have a comprehensive training plan in place to get you started with your new career! You bring a great attitude and we will provide the rest.
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any guests who enter the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assist guests in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to guests
- Describe all optional equipment available for guest purchase
- Build strong rapport with guest
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to create and foster relationships with customers on the grounds of integrity, professionalism and honesty. Must have the ability to listen and ask appropriate questions to ensure the customer’s needs are met
- Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Guest Service oriented
- Required to have a clean & valid driver’s license
Northside Volkswagen offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
Apply online and start the career process NOW. All applications held in strictest confidence.
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Northside Volkswagen, 61 Great Northern Road, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but advise only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org