Dear Valued Northside Volkswagen Customer,
As we all confront the challenges brought about by the coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to share our thoughts and actions that we are taking with you directly. At Northside Toyota, Northside Mazda, Northside Volkswagen, Northside Used, Polished Auto, and HERTZ, our most important company value is the safety and well-being of our associates and guests. We are monitoring the evolution of the current situation, and making decisions based on direction from local, provincial, and national governments.
We have immediately expanded our efforts to clean and disinfect our stores so we can provide the safest environment possible for our associates and guests. We have instructed our employees to follow published protocol to prevent the spread of coronavirus, such as frequent hand-washing and maintaining adequate distance from others.
Our associates and service technicians have been trained on proper hygiene to prevent the spread of germs. In addition, we have asked any associate who does not feel well, or has cold or flu-like symptoms, to remain home until they can be tested.
Currently, our stores are open to serve our valued guests. As we have for over 25 years, during good and challenging times, we will do everything we can to provide you with an exceptional and safe experience. Please contact us directly, or visit our websites for future updates.
Our Precautions Given COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
A Message from Our President, Frank Palumbo
Northside Auto Group
You are the most important part of the Northside Auto Group. We want you always to have an exceptional experience when you are our guest at any one of our dealerships.
In light of ongoing developments resulting from the coronavirus (COVID-19) and to assure you that the public health, safety, and well-being of our customers and employees remain our highest priority, it’s important we share with you the steps we are taking as the situation continues to unfold.
The Northside Auto Group is taking precautions to protect our customers and employees.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness – Make sanitation and hygiene a top priority
The Northside Auto Group has taken additional steps to increase public health information, health awareness, and sanitation measures throughout each of our dealerships.
First, we have put in place guidance from our management teams for each of our team members detailing how to protect against transmission of the virus.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Keep nose and mouth covered when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Sick employees will stay at home.
- Employees with concerns about the virus, should see a doctor for evaluation immediately. If the employee is diagnosed with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), they must quarantine and not return for work for 14 days.
Second, we have enhanced the techniques and cleaning of our dealerships including increasing the frequency of our cleaning, and in particular, paying special attention to clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the showrooms, restrooms and waiting areas.
Third, we have upgraded our cleaning products to ensure the maximum benefit.
The Northside Auto Group will continue closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, including guidance from medical professionals, the Public Health Agency of Canada and the World Health Organization (WHO), and we will continue to respond and adapt based on the published advisories of public health authorities.
Again, you are the most important part of the Northside Auto Group and we are here to service you and your vehicle to the best of our ability. During this unprecedented time, we will be here for you.
Service & Sales: Delivery On Your Terms
Service Customers – Pick Up & Drop Off Service
For the foreseeable future, The Northside Auto Group will implement pickup and delivery service of your vehicle.
- A representative from our dealerships will come to your home or office.
- We will pick-up and take your vehicle back to our service department.
- Perform the required service/maintenance.
- Return your vehicle to your home or office in a timely manner.
- To ensure your vehicle is returned to you as clean and sanitary as possible, our drivers will be instructed to wipe the steering wheel, gear selection knob, door handles, key fob, etc. with a disinfectant wipe immediately prior to returning your vehicle to you.
NOTE: There are restrictions on distance for pickup and delivery service. Please contact your service advisor for details.
New & Used Vehicle Sales Customers – We Deliver!
Shopping for a new or quality pre-owned car just got easier at The Northside Auto Group. We will offer a Test Drive to You service where we will coordinate bringing the test drive to your home. Additionally, with the help of our dealership websites and team of sales will make car shopping fast, easy and fully transparent. From the comfort of your home or office, you can enjoy the modern way to buy or lease your next vehicle:
- Visit any of our store’s individual websites.
- Select your new or pre-owned vehicle from our large inventory.
- Negotiate your best price in real-time – on the phone.
- Choose your lease or finance payment options.
- Get approved for credit.
- Value your trade-in.
- We will even deliver your new vehicle to your home or office. You will just need to complete the paperwork associated with your purchase.
Frank Palumbo President