Automotive Parts Advisor Northside Volkswagen
We are currently looking to expand and grow our business and are looking to add a qualified and experienced PARTS ADVISOR to our team. Northside Volkswagen offers a strong team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its employees.
We are looking for top performers who are self-motivated and results driven, that can demonstrate the highest level of customer service. If you feel like you have what it takes to join our team, please apply in confidence. We appreciate all applicants, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
What do we expect from our Parts Advisors?
- Providing vehicle parts as well as merchandise to customers while providing exceptional service to all customers, repair and body shops, and team members.
- Processing customer orders as well as recommending additional related repair items.
- Gaining superior product knowledge as well as understanding of vehicle components to effectively help customers.
- Assisting with daily inventory, receiving, stocking, and shipping.
- Assisting in maintaining perpetual inventories.
- Helping maintain cleanliness as well as professional appearance of service counter, work area, and stockroom.
What should you possess?
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in an Automotive Parts Department considered an asset
- Working knowledge of vehicle components and basic parts knowledge is required.
- A dynamic, customer-focused attitude.
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience is an asset.
- Exceptional verbal, written and listening skills.
- A passion for the Volkswagen brand.
- The ability to consistently manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- A strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a team environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but advise only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Interested applicants are invited to submit their resumes to: Florian.Profoehr@northsidevw.com
Location: Northside Volkswagen
Automotive Service Apprentice
Northside Volkswagen is seeking to fill a position for a 1st-2nd level Service Apprentice. We are seeking professionals who have outstanding work skills and are committed to developing lifetime clientele with a leading premium brand. We strive to make every customer experience easy, efficient and enjoyable. This opportunity is suitable for an energetic, self-motivated, customer focused individual looking to take their career to the next level!
As Service Apprentice Technician, you will support the VW Service Technicians completing work assignments for services and repairs. You will maintain a safe and clean service workshop. Your energy, commitment to ongoing learning and teamwork will make you the ideal candidate for this position.
• Examine Vehicles
• Diagnose service requirements
• Complete basic services and repairs
• Assist Service Technicians with services and repairs
• Maintain a safe, clean and tidy workshop
• Other duties as required
• High School diploma or equivalent and/or post-secondary education
• Currently enrolled in Ontario College of Trades 1st-2nd level Service Apprentice Program
• Willing to participate in on-going technical training as required
• 1-2 years of direct work experience, preferably in dealership setting
• Valid Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract
• Ability to operate manual and automatic transmission vehicles
• Good time management skills
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team
• High level of integrity and work ethic and a positive attitude
• Innovative German Engineering
• Busy service department plus, reconditioning for additional pre-owned location
• Hourly pay plus incentives for productivity
• Training for high-tech, exciting future products coming to Volkswagen brand
• New facility with state-of-the-art shop and integrated tool-boxes
• Company benefits
• Continuous training programs for your success
• Career advancement opportunities
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resumes to: Florian.Profoehr@northsidevw.com
We thank all applicants. Only those selected will be contacted.
Location: Northside Volkswagen